Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

28 January, 2012

Changing (non-puberty related)

"Everybody's changing and I don't feel the same"
-keane

Yesterday we went to Hariz's BBQ.
at the end when we were going home,
after taking a few last photos,
He gave us (Mimi, Atiyah, Qis and me) a little speech.
some of the words were:
"thank you so much, you guys have been a big impact in my life"
we were all silent, because we were sad.
This may be the last time we see each other.

He was an awesome dude.
*lol, I said "was" as if he's dead :D
He's been our classmate for 3 years
we attended all his open houses since form 1.
(his 'Raya' open house was the first, to be exact)
and EVERYONE is gonna miss him.
Bye bye Hariz, see you on the flip side.

On a happier note,
I didn't do a single flippin' homework.
YAY PROCRASTINATION
YAY ELEVENTH HOUR
ALL HAIL HIDAYAH
WOOOH
yeah, that wasn't something to be happy about..

also, I'm afraid my bird may be suffering from aspiration pneumonia.
:(

hmmm... I need to write about something "happy"

howabout something equestrian related?
well today, I was bringing Dibby
 (yes, the horse over there. scroll down and you'll see her pic-->)
out of her stable. Then this guy took out Lateefa (devil horse).
I said to him "good luck, you'll probably die riding her"
and he did 0_o
he fractured his bone in numerous places
He suffered from internal bleeding and
I'm kidding. sheesh..talk about being gullible :/

Baby Oliver:)
2 days ago


Today



dah bye.
oh, before I forget..
HELL YEAH I LIKE WAFFLES

No comments:

Post a Comment