Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

01 January, 2012

PMR present :)

Finally, I've got my present!!
TADAA!

A brand new Toyota Innova!!

No lah, haha.
This is a present my parents bought for themselves.
MY present, is waay cheaper :)
Drum roll please!!!!
riding boots :)



 gloves :)


helmet!

Half chaps



and of course, because everything was so black, I had to add some colour splash,
whats better than a red whip eh?




even a random stranger said: "cantik whip"

oh thank you, thank you :))

It all costs RM815.
RM100 for every "A"

I honestly think that its better than an iPhone, a DSLR, or a fish..

Its much worth it too. I mean, these last for many-many years.
If I had an iPhone and the 5th generation comes out next year,
its byebye Siri.

I had lessons just now and there were times when the instructor was busy talking to someone,
I would sing to the horse while we were running:
"Para-para-paradise, everytime she closed her eyes"
and sometimes I would talk to him:
"thats a good boy! whos a good boy? you are!"

and I've gotten so much better too!
my instructor was saying repeatedly:
good! excellent! very good Hidayah!

Then after I got off the horse, the instructor said:
"You've progressed alot!"


oh stop ;)

Then, I realised that I was wearing my half chaps terbalik the whole time! hahaha









No comments:

Post a Comment