Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

11 October, 2012

Back in England...

ok, so a few years back Syafiqah, Sabrina and Balqees was in this
school play when we lived in Oxford.
They had to sing this song in the play.

I grew up with this song. Sabrina and syafiqah sang this all the time when we were young.
I could remember when I was 4, Sabrina sang this while I was colouring some colourbooks.
It's officially our family song.
Do other families have an official song? no. haha
here, take a piece out of our nostalgic memories:


Pack up your troubles in an old kit bag and smile! smile! smile!

Oh, and mum got her Graduation Robe from Oxford University.
She graduated 16 years ago, but its never too late to put it on and feel proud.

I think that she really misses England, although she doesn't really portray it, I know her.

She told me that she had this friend, Ian Polkinghorne (I found him on facebook :0 ) give her a book on Oxford, or something like that and she said:
"I could never afford to go here"

well, we lived there long enough for me to be born there.






No comments:

Post a Comment