Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

23 October, 2012

I can't do this.

I know I want this.
I need this.
This will prove everyone that thought I can't do it.
This will prove everyone what I'm capable of.
This will change everything.

Everyone I see, they're much better than me.
they're stronger, faster, they have unshakable confidence.

then there's me..
I'm scared.

The competition is a month away.
I've got to do this for myself.

I will adapt to overcome.


EDIT:
haha, ok
someone asked me "Hidayah, ni pasal apa?"

well,  I'm gonna take part in an endurance competition.
This will be the very first competition I will ever take part in the field of equestrianism
wish me luck.

p/s: credit to the girl who made this video. This is so inspirational, so beautiful. make's me wanna cry! you go girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment