Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

01 October, 2012

( insert witty title here )

I talked to the Mr.Terry Teo!
LOL, I don't know why I was so excited when I talked to him.
Probably because I totally ADORE him! :)
well, for those who don't know, Mr.Terry is the founder of DARC.
without his dream and love for horses, I probably wouldn't know what a canter felt like.
(Spoiler for non-horse riders: The canter feels like flying through heaven!)

so, anyway me and Mimi were discussing of starting a band wich I doubt will ever work out :/
or in Atiyah's words: "Not gonna happen"

I would be the saxophonist,
Mimi the Violinist,
Sarah the Pianist,
Shairah the drummer,
Atiyah the guitarist and the bass and singer.(She doesn't play either instruments)


our band would be named after something smart which we learnt in class.
ex. of band names include:

The Dark Reaction - from Biology
Angels of depression- from modern maths (altered from "angles" of depression)


HAHAHAHAHAHA
haaaaaa....I guess Atiyah was right.
not gonna happen.

lately me, my mum and sisters have been discussing the topic of "marriage" a lot lately.
Its been really annoying.
Its like Pride & Prejudice in real life.
a tale of a mother desperately trying to marry off her daughters. LOL

what else should I write about?
hmmmm....
oh, I rode "Space u8" and "Denai Alam" this week.

Denai Alam has a legen- WAIT FOR IT - dary! canter. I was going really fast and I felt so comfortable. kinds of reminds me of the description for nandos' chocolate cake.
next time you go to nandos', read the description for their "light chocolate cake" on the menu :)

Space u was cool too.
he was great at the trot.
but he kept getting off at the wrong lead at the canter which bugs me because I don't know how to correct him :/






















space u!








No comments:

Post a Comment