Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

20 October, 2012

speaking swedish

Today was so tiring!

It started out with horse riding lessons.
ooh, I saw Fatin Maisarah!
she was staring at me creepily. haha

after that, we had breakfast at Bonjour cafe at Plaza Jelutong.
2 sandwiches, an apple juice and a bottle of mineral water costs RM 33.
welcome to Bukit Jelutong, everybody.

We then rushed home, showered and got ready for the photo shoot.
My sister just graduated studying TESL and my mum wanted to take this oppurtunity to take "graduation shoots" (or whatever the heck you call them) mum wore her Oxford University robe.
It came with a weird hat that looked like it belonged to Afonso De Albuqurque, seriously. 
google him.

soon we went to Selayang to visit grandma. I was immersed my cousin's "novel melayu" which is completely out of my nature.

after that we went to IKEA, ate meatballs until we couldn't stand (we had to roll all over IKEA), and shopped till we dropped

after IKEA, we went to Jaya Grocer. my feet were killing me.

I did all this while wearing baju kurung (from the photo shoot)

oh, by the way;

SEJARAH TAK SENTUH PUN. MATILAH AKU!

No comments:

Post a Comment