Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

30 October, 2012

I'm a star!

So, Mimi left for boarding school.
how could you!!
haha, its ok.
 we're still sad and its awkward seeing Syaheerah without you by her side but,
If it makes you happy, we're happy.

Well, I'm happy to tell you that,
tomorrow is the last paper of our finals.
Then we have 2 months of pure sweet holidays.
We're going to Sabah and dad just bought me a new Nikon coolpix510 camera.
sorry, I just had to boast.

We didn't really have a camera and all this time we've been snapping family vacation photos with our handphones. sad.
but the effects on this camera are so cool, even a blind man could use it.
No seriously, my dad's blind friend has the same camera....
....don't....ask......

before I forget,
Misheard words of the week:

Sarah: diorang banyak taraf
Qistina: banyak berak?

Sarah: Amar makruf nahi mungkar chapter berapa
Qistina: running man?

Qistina, selama ni macam mana kau dengar cikgu explain kat depan?
dahlah tahun depan SPM!! haha


I was watching a video when....wait a minute....
DUDE!
I am subconsiously in this video!!


lol, sorry for making your making your video horrible with my presence, person who uploaded this video :)

me at 1:55

No comments:

Post a Comment