Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

15 October, 2012

Malaysian exams

so, were having our finals now. Hahahahah
sorry, couldn't help laughing.
anyway, we just finished 3 papers. another 18 papers to go. yay?
apalah macamana saya tak tumbuh jerawat dengan stress sebanyak ini.
tahukah anda bahawa stress adalah punca 99.9% penyakit?
kerajaan, apa ni?!
hahaha, I'm kidding. I mean, I don't wanna go to jail.
or do I....?

oh, here are some misheard words of the day:

Atiyah: Kita tak suka mee kari dia.
Fatin: Awak tak suka pinggan dia?

fatin: semua nak.
Mimi: Somona?

and here is a fine example of how similarities can bring people together.

the one in the blue box is me.
I covered my username so Atiyah can't stalk what I watch on youtube :)
(click to enlarge)

 I love this.


This is the colour scheme for when I paint my room.
Its gonna be horizontal stripes of harmonic green colours :)

dah tu je kot.
I'm gonna go get ready to fail my add math exam tomorrow.
wish me luck.
wait.. don't.
what?

No comments:

Post a Comment