Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

06 October, 2012

Mishearing everything

If you're close to us,
you'll know that we (qistina and Fatin in particular) have hearing problems.
Diorang memang selalu tersilap dengar.

Me: Qistina, bagi tangan jap
Qistana: pemadam?
Me: Ya Allah..

Me: Fatin, bagi tangan awak jap.
Fatin: pembaris?
Me: Astaghfirullahalazim! habis lah kita semua.

I just wanted to see their hands...
but they gave me stationary instead..

haha, yang terbaru ni, Atiyah.
but I guess her mishearing was acceptable because the words sound the same.

*me telling a story about this cute guy from our school.

Me: So, I just finished my horse riding lesson and I saw him at the 
pasar ramadhan! he was staring at my boots.

Atiyah: *mouth wide opened* HIDAYAH!!

Me: huh, asal?......
       OMG!! I said BOOTS Atiyah, BOOTS!

My top favourite misheard words from Qistina:

Me: aku pernah tuisyen dengan Nadrah
Qistina: kau suka Nadrah?!

Me: wei, nak cermin kau jap.
Qistina: jerawat?

Me: wei, pinjam cermin jap.
Qistina: condom?

Me: Qistina, asal kau tinggi sangat ni?
Qistina: Mati?

No comments:

Post a Comment