Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

13 October, 2012

Visiting Norway and crying.

I have no idea why, but yesterday I dreamt that we were going to Norway.
I was unimaginably happy that I was crying in my dream.
the second I woke up and realised the harsh reality, I cried again.
I told you, I don't know why. I just did.
now I want to go to Norway SO BAD!

then, I watched LOTR: return of the king, again
let's just say I lost count at how many times I cried.
If I'm not mistaken, it was nearly around 7 or 8.

let me just recall the moments or scenes of which I cried (in no particular order)

-"look highly upon me if I shall return"
  "that depends on the manner of which you return"

-"My friends, you bow to no one"

-"I can't carry it for you Mr.Frodo, but I can carry you!"

-"Don't leave me Mr.Frodo, don't go where I can't follow"

-"I'm not hungry"
 "sam..."

Then there's the last scene where Frodo gets on the boat with Bilbo and Gandalf.
Gandalf says:

"here comes the end of our fellowship"

*commence never ending crying and deep feeling of emptiness filling up your soul as the credits star rolling.

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment