Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

05 October, 2012

Merry from the Shire

First of all, I want to admit that I am such an idiot.
I was such an idiot for not noticing or realising it before.
Its been, what? 8 years since 'Lost' was aired,
and 2 years since Eminem's "love the way you lie" came out on youtube.
and I didn't realise then that Merry was in it?? 
He's Charlie in 'Lost' and the abusive boyfriend from
Eminem ft. Rihanna- Love the way you lie music video.
gaah, I was so blind.
I knew he looked familiar..




                                                     
I didn't recognise him without the curly hair!!


So after my discovery, I told my family over dinner.
Balqees ofcourse being the slow one (LOL) came with this response...
"wait, in the music video? as a human or a hobbit?"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
We were laughing like hell!!

Then Syafiqah posted the conversation on Facebook.
one of her friends commented:
(click to enlarge)





He's still green about the fictious world of fiction.
Oh my gosh, this is hilarious :D

I'm not even sure  there are any dwarves in Harry Potter..
I know you're thinking about prof. Flitwick but sorry, he's half goblin half wizard 
so it doesn't count :P
haha, I can't stop laughing!

It would be great if Lord of the rings and the world of Harry Potter intertwined though... 




No comments:

Post a Comment