Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

27 October, 2012

Goodbye, Ollie

Today is probably one of the worst days of my life.
I came home today to be told that Ollie has flown away.
My first response was to cry.
I cried so hard I couldn't see where i was going.
I too off my boots, put on slippers and ran outside calling his name.

We didn't find him.

Ya Allah kau berilah dia rezeki dan perlindungan.
Aku terlalu sayangkan dia.

I can't look at his pictures cause I'll cry.

I handfed him myself ever since he was a baby.
I taught him how to fly.
He always screamed when I left the room.
He would tweet when I called his name.
We were so attatched to each other.

Tapi inilah ujian Allah. 
dan mesti ada sebab di belakang semua yang berlaku.
Be Free Ollie, I love you

1 comment:

  1. Speechless ! I'm so sorry for your lost ..If there is anything I can do to help you please let me know, you know Chanteyle is here for you :]

    ReplyDelete