Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

18 October, 2012

stalker mode: enabled

9 papers down.
12 more to go.

misheard words of the day:

Me: baca tu je ke?
Qistina: baja?

Atiyah: Semalam aku ada nightmare.
Qistina: naik van?
Atiyah: nightmare
Qistina: naik van?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA


There is this guy that I've liked for months,
and yesterday was the first time I saw his facebook profile.
It was private before so I couldn't really find out much about him..
but then came timeline and changed all his privacy settings.
MUAHAHA

He looks like a sweet guy :)
There's literally a picture of him kissing his mum on the cheek.
awwwwwwww

what better way to know a guy then by looking at how he treats his mother right?

He doesn't go to my school, but I'm glad for that.
try paying attention when you keep seeing the person who paralyses you with one glance.
ok, I'm overeacting.

You know what I think?
I think that after exam time (Those leftover minutes after you've completed your paper)
its the best time to just think and readjust your life.
my mind was going back to form 1 when I finished my English paper just now.
everything that didn't make sense then, made sense now.
Oh oh, here I go talking crap you probably wouldn't understand again.

btw, I'm terribly sad Robin can't have kids :(
"Its different not wanting something, than being told you can't have it"
such true words.
and the way Ted tried to cheer her up despite not even knowing why she's upset
with the AC/DC song was just so sweet!




No comments:

Post a Comment