Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

22 November, 2012

A walk to remember

How sad is it, that I've never watched that movie before?
very.

That movie came out when I was 6.
When my oldest sister was in high school.
Now I'm in high school (nearly in senior year) and I still haven't watched it?

Fortunately, Qistina has the novel and the movie.
She's lending me the book tomorrow and we're also watching it tomorrow after the jog.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that we're gonna go jogging tomorrow ( all 11 of us) lol.
then, we're gonna go eat at domino's pizza. haha, I know..I know..

last year we did the same thing.
jogging, lunch, movie.

last year we watched titanic. This year we're watching a walk to remember.
another girl's day out.
booyah.

Oh, I had a really weird dream last night.

Our school had a camping trip.
me and this girl (we'll call her Sasha) accidently touched this fountain.
when we went back to school, we found out that we had to be killed because we touched te fountain.
The teacher who was supposed to kill us was Sasha's mother.

we pleaded to Sasha's mother.
I remember saying in my dream:
"Tolong jangan! belum SPM lagi!"

then Sahsa killed her mother.
we split her body in half and stuffed them in bags and threw them away.

other people were asking "mak Sahsa tak jadi bunuh kamu ke?"
and I said "she changed her mind"

the first thing I thought of when I woke up:







No comments:

Post a Comment