Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

24 November, 2012

Day out

we went for our annual jog yesteray.
yes, annual. lol

well, we didn't really jog.
we just fast-walked while chatting. ((girls))
after that, we ate at Al-Ihsana.

We went back to Mimi's house to watch "A walk to remember"
but alas, the movie could not be played.
So instead we watched "the pursuit of happyness"
FAtin, Qistina and Shairah slept through the movie.
just me and Mimi watched. haha.

we also watched "vampires suck"
which was mostly funny at a few parts.

Charlie: who knows, maybe a black guy will do you.
Bella: *surprised
Charlie: that's my girl.

LOL

that evening, I watched "A walk to remember" online.
gosh, I was crying so hard while screaming "WHY IS LANDON SO PERFECT?!"
hehe.

I also watched another romance movie but the title cannot be written here as it may cause controversial issues. Also, I don't want my friends to watch that movie. let me be the only one who knows.
I cried my eyes out at this movie too.

well, goodbye. I'm gonna go get ready to go to Space U8 with the gang to watch
twilight: breaking Dawn.

hooray??

No comments:

Post a Comment