Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

13 November, 2012

keane

I want to let you in on my life as much as possible.
These were the main bands that influenced my life.
keane, Coldplay and Muse.




Keane  makes the most complicated music with so much feeling put into it, no one can really explain the true meaning behind their songs. All you can do is listen.

FACT: If you haven't paused the music player at the bottom of this page, you're probably listening to them right now.


sadly, my mum accidentally broke my favourite album ever.
all my albums were stacked on my piano and she accidentally dropped them.
out of all the other albums, why you?
WHY?!



I remember the last day of the PMR paper,
when the examination finally ended,

I went back home and went straight into my room.
it was already dark outside but I didn't bother to switch on the lights.
I played that album and I just lay there flat on the floor,
and cried.


after all the hardwork.
after studying and studying, and endless nights of praying.

sometimes, when you've given your best, when you know the war is over,
its natural to just breakdown and cry.

This was also the exact album that Sabrina (my sister) listened to when she was in Medical school.
She said that these were the songs that she listened to during studying.
She got a GPA of 4.0.

So, listen to this album if you want to succeed in your exams.
syirik!! haha,
usaha dan doa je lah..





No comments:

Post a Comment