Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

08 November, 2012

feeling useless

Grilled pomfret
Salsa
couscous

This is my lunch for today.

after scavenging my fridge like mad,
these were the things that I found.

I don't really know how to make bawal masak merah or other Malaysian foods.
So I filleted the Pomfret, sprinkled salt, pepper, olive oil, fresh rosemary and a squeeze of lemon.
Oh God, I hope it turns out edible enough to eat \(o.-)/

Anyway, the school holidays make me feel relatively useless.
like seriously useless.
as in I think I'm going to fail my life, useless.

I've done nothing productive so far.

Some of my best mates are going around the world.
Japan, Italy etc.

I'm stuck in Bukit Jelutong.
in front of the computer,
being useless.

I REALLY REALLY want to volunteer at the Animal Shelter in Ampang.
but I'm only 16.
Its againts the law to drive at my age.
besides, I don't want my parents to murder me.

well, I'm gonna go flip my fish fillet in the oven.
goodbye









No comments:

Post a Comment