Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

09 November, 2012

The Hills are alive, to the sound of music!


So, my mum is a speaker at this seminar in a country far-far away.
She asked Sabrina to come (but Sabrina has to pay for her own ticket).
Sabrina didn't want to go because she would be all alone and I was like:

"What? you don't want to go?!  but we've never been outside this country like, ever!"

It was true guys, not even to Singapore..

except of course we lived in England for a good 7 years while mum was doing her phD, but that's another story.

me:If you're scared of going alone, then can I come??
Sabrina:....
me: Please, please, please, please,please!
Sabrina:Oh....well...Fine!!!! But you have to be my slave for the rest of your life!
Me: DEAL!

She has to pay a total of 6k for the both of us.
being a doctor really pays off eh, sister?

We're going in February 2013 for a whole week.
and I know you'll say: "wey, kan sekolah!! dahlah SPM!"
and I'll say: "I know....but come on guys..I really want to go. besides, its just a week"

Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you where we're going....well...







we're going to.......














..................
























......................................































................................
















.................................











AUSTRIA!!!!
specifically, Vienna

Since I know that Atiyah is rather weak in Geography, I have attached a map:












but since its going to be winter there, I figure its going to look more like this:








Oh, If you could relate the title of this post and the content, you're awesome :)



2 comments: