Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

16 November, 2012

The White tree of Gondor

By my blog's background wallpaper,
I'm sure you know that I am madly in love with The Lord Of The Rings.
well, I really want to try to replicate everything from the trilogy,
and paste it in my life. if that makes sense.

This is the white tree of Gondor:


As a teenage girl, its natural to point to things you see on tv and say:
"I want one!!"

So, here's my very own "White Tree of Gondor"
Welcome to Minas Tirith, everybody.






 view from below











ARE YOU READY FOR THE FUN PART!!! ARE YOU?!!










guys, you'll be seeing that book that's on the dresser ALOT next year :)


 view from below

and here's teddy reading "one night stand" because he doesn't have the Lord of The Rings book trilogy.
Teddy told me that he would like a set of those books on his birthday.
Teddy's birthday is on the 10th of December.
Teddy is not forcing you, he's just letting you know.
Teddy thinks you look beautiful. even if you are a man.
Teddy likes your smile.
Teddy will see you tonight.
Teddy will bring a knife.

So yeah, I single-handedly constructed that tree.

I had to sandpaper it down first, to make it smoother ( no duh, that's what sandpaper is for, right?)
then I painted it with some water-based paint,
and sprayed it with "krylon's" high-gloss ivory spray paint.

I also made those origami cranes myself.

I bought the lights from IKEA,
which was a nice touch.

so here we have The white tree of Gondor. (with a touch of teenage girl in it)
haha, goodnight.


No comments:

Post a Comment