Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

05 November, 2012

LAST DAY OF SCHOOL 2012

So, today was officially the last day of school for 4Beta.
Guess who came today?
Me, Fatin, Syaheerah, Shamirah, Atiyah, Qistina, Yee Leng, Isyraq, Mukhnizam and Elyas.
attendance 10/43.
nice.

We got our bio and sivik papers.
blueghkkshdgsa

anyway, I just realised how much I hated my friends back in Marian convent.
Especially there were these two girls who have made my life a complete hell.
Remember when you  guys threw rocks at me because I didn't tell you a funny joke?
well guess what?
 F*** you!!

and to Asyikin who told everyone to not be friends with me in kindergarten.
I hope you burn in the fires of ......
you know what?
I'm gonna learn to forgive these people.
well, I'll try.
I don't know if I'll succeed, though.

Anyway, back to the topic,
Tahun depan ambil SPM.
my supposedly one year break or honeymoon year is over.
The biggest exam that determines the future of every Malaysian will be sat by me in exactly 1 year.
yeah, today was the first 2012 SPM paper.

I'm no longer a kid.
I can't screw up (which is funny because screwing up is one of my main expertise)
I have to man up to the world if I ever wanna make it as a doctor.
I'll have to think seriously about marriage now and my options regarding child bearing.

yeah, that last one was a joke.
or is it...?
hahah no seriously, it is.






but is it really?





I really plan on isolating myself for the next few weeks.
which means me, alone, bed.

ok wait... that came out wrong.
allow me to rephrase:

me, myself, I.


Oh, guys I lost my phone.
Which I am not very sad about.
well, for starters my phone is somewhere in my room and its on silent. bummer.
also, I have a sad social life so I'm not really concerned about people trying to contact me.

well, enjoy your two months of holidays guys!
see you next year!








No comments:

Post a Comment