Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

13 November, 2012

Paranormal activity 4


We just watched PA4 about 20 minutes ago.
I've gotta admit, It was pretty good.
You've really got to watch the other PA's before you watch this one, though.
Especially the 2nd and 3rd one, because these two parts are critical to fully understand the movie.

The ending especially, will confuse many..
cuz I kno sum of u gon' be all "wut da hell juz happend?"

on a rate of 1 to 10 on scariness,
I'll give it a solid 4.

for the storyline,
I give it a 7

They use the f bomb quite a lot in this movie
I heard this little boy ask his mum "ma, f*** tu apa?"
good luck explaining that, ma'am.


and also, Balqees actually screamed in the cinema.
The rest of us acted like we din't know her. haha


overall, I give the movie a 6






2 comments:

  1. last last semua mati. i know and i didnt even watch it. kewl people liddat~ :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not gonna spoil anything YEAH THEY ALL DIED.

    ReplyDelete