Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

27 November, 2012

CINNAMON-GREEN TEA CHALLENGE

I started challenging myself.
haha, challenge lah sangat..

well, there are two things that I'm trying to stick to and those are:

-increase intake of cinnamon
-increase intake of green tea
-increase intake of oranges.
(yesterday, Sabrina gave me RM100 and I went to Tesco alone. I bought premium oranges.
4 biji RM10! lol but they tasted awesome!)

These are some of the most healthiest things you could possibly eat.
click: here for benefits of cinnamon.
and here for green tea :)

Basically what I'm doing is:

-eat an orange a day
-drink cinnamon-green tea everyday.

I've been eating an orange everyday for the past 5 days.
booyah.

and I've been drinking cinnamon-green tea for the past 3 days.

cinnamon-green tea recipe:

1.measure out however much water you want and boil the water.
2.Take a cinnamon stick and as soon as the water simmers, drop it into the water. *PLOP
3.when the water goes into a rolling boil, you should see that the colour of the water turns a mild brown.
4.boil the cinnamon stick for another 5 minutes.
5.Take whatever tea you have and rip the teabag. place the tea in the cinnamon water and turn off the heat.
6. stir and let sit. *I usually read the newspaper when waiting. APE LA MALAYSIA 0-3?!!
7. use a sieve to sift the tea leaves and the cinnamon stick.

*You may add sugar if you wish to have diabetes.
(really, this is so nutrition-packed, I don't really understand why you'd put sugar. WHY?!)

I usually do this at night cause cinnamon makes you hot. (and sexy)
and you know how Malaysia is. Its summer every day.
so I take it at night when its cold out.

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED



2 comments:

  1. Anonymous28/11/12

    Hey, just wondering, could I use honey to sweeten the tea? thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, you could definitely use honey as an alternative to sugar. I suggest using raw honey instead of the regular kind though. enjoy!

    ReplyDelete