Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

01 December, 2011

Introducing Shairah :)

Hello, This is shairah A. Mazli a.k.a. S.A.M

Shairah and I became friends in 2009/ form 1
The first thing she said to me was:

"Do you want my e-mail"
weird...hahah

When I think "Shairah" I think

  • half naked men
  • werewolves
  • kissing scenes
  • ping pong

What a weird way to describe a 15 year old girl.
But heck, its so true.

Shairah loves to come to my house and I love going to her house although I rarely do.
I remember this scene:

Me and Natasha came to her house
we were all at the table eating lunch with her family when her maid came in and said:

"Boleh jadi menantu ni"

Natasha: *choke.

Me: giggling like mad

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

p/s: Natasha sukaa...

I also remember doing naughty things with her like:

skipping class, eating in class,
and things I should not mention....

I remember in 2009, Hariz invited us to his open house.
Me, Natasha, Shairah and her little sister came.

We all dressed up traditionally dengan baju kurungnya.
When we arrived, we looked inside and saw that
 everyone was wearing casual t-shirts and jeans
*smack forhead

Obviously, we were very malu because most of them were guys.
But still, Shairah selamba je masuk as if she was of a different gender.

honestly, I also can't understand why we're always so shy when it comes to these social gatherings!

Its soo annoying AHHHH!

lain lah kalau its just me, I mean, I grew up with three sister and spent 5 years in a girls' school.

I deserve to be shy :P

but like, ever single one of my friends are shy (except Nadhihah and Shairah)


There are alot of stories regarding shairah.
I remember waking up one morning and seeing shairah sleeping on the floor.
WHAT?


Also, Shairah won first place in the modelling competition we had in Malacca

Also, her dream is to be Captain of mercury (Mercury=Yellow house)
Eventhough I'm in mars (red house) I want to vote!

This is her blog, She's obsessed with werewolves. I edited it :D
 check it out: http://www.shairahmazli.blogspot.com/

Now, check THIS video out. Its Shairah doin' her thing :)
(pause music on right sidebar the yellow/green thingy)



This was our school trip in Malacca. Shairah has got some guts doesn't she?
haha

Lastly, this is a random class photo I found on my friend's blog:

Form 2
2010

* lol Zikry botak :O


No comments:

Post a Comment