Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

20 December, 2011

Running through the Monsoon

Running through the monsoon,
Beyond the world 'til the end of time,
Where the rain won't hurt,
Fighting the storm into the blue,
And when I lose myself I think of you,
Together we'll be running somewhere new,
And nothing can hold me back from you,
through the monsoon.

Tokio Hotel-Monsoon

I really loved this song back in 2010

As you may not know,
Now is the monsoon season.
We went to Terengganu and stayed at the resort where the annual
International Monsoon cup is held.
There was no thunderstorms and there was not much rain in Terengganu.
Wow Terengganu, you suprise me!

but the wind was hella crazy (no duh, right)
and the waves were the biggest I've ever seen in Malaysia.

We had breakfast at the hotel and the wind was so crazy, our food kept flying away.
My bawang goreng diasppeard :O

aww look at da tute baby waves :)
sure it looks small but in real life, its monstrous

The wind and waves were so strong, salty mist was produced and if you tasted yourself;
lick your lips for example, you would be really salty.
(again, no duh right)

On one of the beaches in Terengganu, I wrote Jco's name. His REAL name.
So if you find it, you know who he is.
Its amazing what love drives you to do. hahah

Oh, another quick fact:
 If you drive from Shah Alam to Terengganu, it takes you 6 hours.
If travelled by air, it only takes 45 minutes.

The wonders of the aeroplane.
Thank you, Wright bros.

Oh yeah, this is the 'resort house' we stayed at. nice eh?

My childish family :)
The one in blue is my mum by the way

zooom!! Flight H136 ready for lift off.


we have our personal picnic table and volleyball court.
all only for RM 500/ night. hahah

This is not my vacation blog.
You see, all the photos are in my phone-the phone is downstairs-theres men downstairs-I don't want to meet them :/

soooooo vacation story in next blog, maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment