Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

02 December, 2011

Random dancing ;)

(Read the blog about shairah by clicking "older posts" at the bottom of this post)
It's not that anyone actually reads my blog anyway :(
I know that The views that I get are only
from close friends and adorable invisible snowmen in siberia :(

My all-time favourite love songs?
-Thunder by boyslikegirls
-superman by Joe Brooks
-Something stupid by Frank Sinatra

What did you previously do?
I spent three hours learning arabic

One instrument you wish you could play?
The saxaphone cause it sounds sexy :D

If you had one wish, what would you wish for?
That 9/11 never happened :(

One country you want to visit?
Greenland

You're favourite colour?
Red (Let's go Marsians let's go!)

Your favourite sport?
Baseball. But my classmates never wanna play it.
all they think of is bola jaring, bola jaring and bola jaring.

Favourite animals?
Horses (duh), dogs, cats and birds

One thing you asked your parents but they never granted?
a pet snake.

Where would you want to live?
in a cottage on a farm with horses and a guy named jco.

Favourite rapper?
Marshall Matthew Mathers all the waay!

Who would you want to hurt badly right now?
This guy who thinks he's soo hot and..
(I don't wanna talk about him. LELAKI GEDIK)

The worst thing you've ever done?
Me and my cousins broke into a hostel.
A kind of hotel where students live.

You're first crushs' name?
I was 11. His name was Arif :)

You like people that:
talk alot.

Your dream is to?
Become a part time Directir/surgeon/author
But my parents are asian so I'm more focused on surgeon :/

You are a?
loner.

Your mother is?
a lecturer in monash university teaching Microbiology.
She has a Ph.D. lol, I'm so proud of you :D

I wanna go learn "Marcia Alla Turca" on the piano now :)
byebye

No comments:

Post a Comment