Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

05 December, 2011

dirty dirty

I know that you're my superman,
cause you fly me to the stars and back again,
And everytime you touch my hand,
I feel your powers running through my veins.

I know you really like this song and I'll tell you,
That you are so stong.
cause you're my superman,
and I hope you like me as I am.

This is the "girl" vrsion of Joe Brooks-Superman.
I wrote this in my head on the 2 hour journey to Melaka.

"Hella' Cheesy"
That's what Atiyah said. lol

I just watched "American Pie" yesterday.
I should say that...


If you are under 18, you should never watch it.
ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever
seriously..

It was funny though :D
but the ending was 'partially' sad?

What if my sister reads this... crap
or my teachers???
Double Whammy

The house smells like burnt bread right now.
I made soft boiled eggs then realised the bread expires on 28 nov
So I toasted some french bread instead
which burns really fast
and you know what happened next...

Well, I have to get to apodyopsis class.
or else my teacher Shairah will get mad.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment