Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

27 December, 2011

Mo own half chaps!

Despite having to walk from D'pangkin all the way to
jln. kubah everyday wearing a jubah,
 or the fact that school starts in 7days,
   
doesn't bring me down knowing that...

I'm getting my own equestrian apparell and equipment!!

Half chaps?
Oh yes baby

riding boots?
I'm crying of happiness right now!

whip?
definitely mine

Helmet?
knowing that I don't have to use the stinky old helmet they provide at my riding school,
HELL YEAH!!

I'm going to buy them at equinekl in ampang.
sure its pricey but,
its my PMR present :)
I'm bleeding with happiness.
I'm jumping with joy
my dream,
its becoming a picture rather then the jumbled up puzzle pieces I always saw them to be.

Me, a normal Malaysian girl, whose dream was to become an amazing equestrian, is coming to life.

I've wanted this since I was 4.
"Ma, kata nak bawak Hidayah pergi belajar kuda?"
"not now Hidayah!"

after 11 years, my prayers have finally been answered.


Last-last saturday, I finally mastered the rising trot.

now I know that riding isn't easy,
but when you get the hang of it,
you feel like flying,
like you're free,
like the last scene of 'flicka'.
The most amazing feeling ever.

eventhough in the background, I could hear the instructor yelling:

"berdiri tinggi lagi, heels down, lower your reins, look infront, breathe normally",

me and my horse were completely in a different world.
well, atleast I was

last week, my instructor (adifferent one) was really funny.
He was like:

him: kenapa kuda selalu angguk?
me: uhh...
 him: tanya dia, kenapa dia suka angguk.
me: *to horse "kenapa suka angguk?"
him: *buat2 suara kuda "sebab saya cukup rein"

then, he asked us (me and three other girls training with me) to trot with one hand.
With the other hand like this:


lol

instructor: "buat muka macho sikit. buat macam lelaki handsome!"

then, we were all trotting in one line when one of the horses yg ditunggang oleh one of the girls in front of me stopped.
the girl turned around and asked the peson behind her what to do to make her horse walk again.

They were having a long conversation filled with blurred looks.
because the horse wasnt responding.

Then the instructor said:
"bincang tentang sekolah ke? ke tengah kira berapa hari lagi sampai sekolah buka?"
pastu dia buat suara perempuan: (to imitate the girls talking)
"pencilbox you warna apa?
"oh, Pencilbox I warna pink"

I was laughing like crazy!


No comments:

Post a Comment