Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

22 December, 2011

Petua Syaheerah

"Ilmu ni semua daripada Allah, Hidayah. dia boleh tarik bila-bila je"

I don't see what this 'saying' has anything to do with what I'm about to write but, oh well :)
anyway, Alhamdulillah, I got 8A's.

I was expecting to see Jco today at the 'result giving ceremony' :(
well, I did see a small 'part' of him, which completely ignored me, and I too, ignored him.
(Don't worry, you're not supposed to understand)

Anyway, its kind of surprising honestly,

Before the sejarah exam,
We went to Qistina's house.
My brain was not equipped with adequate knowledge about the  history of Malaysia.
Sejarah oh, sejarah kenapa kau jahat?
you force-feed my brain with;
"who Sir Ivor Jennings is" (but seriously, who is he?)
and who killed him (he died right?)

Kalau ust.Azka baca, habis aku.

so, we went to Qistina's house on the day of the exam,
oh you know, the house with the pond in the middle of her living room?!
and we just talked about non-sejarah stuff.

at first, punya semangat nak baca!
we took out our sejarah text books,
Put them on the bed,
and left them there...

then we talked about cats and mating season and normal girl stuff.

kh lagi lah,
dah lah we I never pay attention to KH,
Kaedah gaul dan ramas kuih apa?
(Ok again, seriously. kuih apa? )

but my BI tak cemerlang???
Out of all subjects, biar betul.
I'm not boasting, but BI is genuinely the only subject I'm good at.
This is a small part of what I wrote in my PMR paper, literature section:

EDIT: I didn't see the "kerja kursus" on top of the slip,  so I thought that.. yeah..

anyway, this is a small segment I wrote in my BI paper:

"From that day on, the hatred seeped into his cold veins like venom leaving him feeling less. Except towards one person, the person even a monster could fall for. He wanted Christine, longed for her love but alas, Raoul reached the finish line faster then he ever could."

Thank you Allah,
Kun Faaya Kun

No comments:

Post a Comment