Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

06 December, 2011

Richard Clayderman

Blogging while playing the piano:
makes no sense at all.


My mum keeps telling me to listen to "Richard Clayderman"
I'm like: who?
Mum: Go facebook him lah
Me: Google mum. google..

I decided to learn this song because he was my mum's ultimate teenage crush.
(although she won't admit)
He's probably like, 60 now?

anyway,the song I'm learning is called "Ballade pour Adeline"
I'm learning it by ear :)
and I must say,
my playing sounds like poop...for now.
I'll upload a video when I'm done.

I'll be playing this at my sister's wedding :))

But anyway, here he is:

(pause music right there) -->
Richard Clayderman-Ballade pour Adeline.


He's so dreamy
as if when he's playing, he's looking at someone he loves.
awww
look at those eyes!
gatal betul :/

No comments:

Post a Comment