Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

07 December, 2011

My heart melts like icecream

I like this guy named jco

and I'm proud

:D

I told you just incase you didn't know, which I strongly doubt due to the obsessive repetitive times I've blogged about him.

Everytime I looked at him, my eyes can't move.
especially from where I sit in class, I look out the window and see you,

I'm like,
 "Dayumm, you're beautiful"
(something Shairah would say)

and all I hear Pn.Seow say is:

"the right atrium is where love blooms and the reason why the wall of the left atrium is thicker is because love is distributed all over th..."

which is why science is my favourite subject.lol


also, I remember on sports day, you were lifting your shirt cause it was blazing hot.
You didn't know that by looking at you, my temperature was higher then the sun.

having an infinite amount of muscles doesn't help cool me down either.

Then I "pretended" to take a picture of Fatin,
just to take a picture of you :)

ehemm* stalker...

Sometimes I wonder if people unintendedly found out who "jco" is,
I'll definitely regret posting this.

but hey, I'm 15 (on Dec 10th)
I'ts what girls my age do.
fall in love,
regret,
fall in love again.

bapak jiwang siot.
no, in real life I don't speak like that.

sincerely,
hdyh

No comments:

Post a Comment