Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

05 December, 2011

Vampires

As we all know,
Twilight is a vampire movie everybody loves..
to hate.

I don't hate twilight.
But I don't love it either

Being a 15 year old clueless girl,
I honestly don't think twilight is a good vampire movie.

Now, I said "not a good VAMPIRE movie".
try to understand what I'm stressing at this point.
as in if you remove all the vampires, (maybe keep the werewolves)
then it would be a great movie.
I guess..

Now, want to watch a real vampire movie?
try "interview with a vampire"

Its the ONLY vampire movie i actually like.

why?

The vampires in these movies are REAL vampires.
They are miserable feeding on animal blood.
They actually DIE and don't SPARKLE in the sun.
Plus, all the amazing actors!
Brad Pitt? Tom Cruise? Antonio Banderas? That "Mary Jane" girl from spiderman?
come on... who doesn't love that?

Don't get mad. Everybody has an honest opinion.
Plus, I've read all the twilight books.

I read 'eclipse' in the duration of one day.
No, I am not lying.
It was a holiday and there was nothing to do
.nerd.

This actually showed how much I wanted to know what happened.
But you know what I think?

I think alot of people watch twilight for the "guys"
no duhh right..

but come on!
was it necessary to make the werewolves shirtless when they change back into human form?
They aren't even werewolves anyway, they are the "children of the moon" or something.
(Aro explains that in the second part of breaking dawn)

Do you even know who Cedric Diggory is?
or did you find that out when you googled
"Edward Cullen"?

What makes me the maddest is when they try to compare it with Harry Potter.
Don't get me started.....

Let me just say one thing...
Does Twilight have a theme park?
I don't think so..


Here is a comment I found on rotten tomatoes.
He's got a point actually.

Why do you hate the twilight saga so much?

Because it is bad for little girls to be exposed to this crap.
This series teaches them that:

1. Pedophilia is okay as long as it's "true love" (as Jacob decides to "fall in love" with a freaking infant, who will be perpetually underage)

2. Being the slave to a highly abusive boyfriend who beats the living crap out of you is okay as long as he "only does it because he loves you so much".

3. To get your ex back you should repeatedly attempt suicide, then he'll magically realize he loves you and come back.

 4. True "love" means stalking someone, standing over them while they sleep, beating them, etc.

5. It's okay for someone who is decades older than a teenage girl to have sex with her if he "loves" her. (Edward is 100+ years old.

This isn't some exaggerated attack on these novels, this is the flat-out plot. This is what it shovels in the faces of women. This crap is going to create a generation of girls who think suicide attempts, abusive boyfriends, and pedophilia are "love".

I'm sorry twi-hards, but there is a point proven here.
goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment