Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

14 December, 2011

Dolores Clairborne


I seriously love Dolores Claiborne.
I've never watched the movie, but I've read the book a hundred times
literally :)

here are some testimonials:

Its amazing, its fantastic its phenomenal!
-Hidayah

easy to pick up, extremely hard to put down
-Hidayah

Its way better then twilight
-atiyah

I'm not kidding. Especially the last one :P

anyway, here is a  small part from the book:

        When I went back down the second time, I really did vacuum the parlor. When the job was done, I put the kirby away and went back to check on her. She was sittin up in bed, wide awake, covers thrown back, her rubber pants pushed down to her big old flabby knees and her diapers were undone. Had she made a mess? Great God! the bed was full of shit, She was covered with shit, there was shit on the rug, on the wheelchair, on the walls.There was even shit on the curtains. It looked like she musta taken up a handful and flang it..

'Oh Vera you dirty bitch! I screamed at her. I never killed her Andy, but if I was gonna, I would've on that very day. When I saw the mess and smelt the room, I wanted to kill her.....

Interesting eh?

This book is damn interesting. She killed her husband (who molested their daughter) and she was accused of killing Vera (the lady who flung poopoo all over the room).

This book and the book "IT" are probably the only books I understand
 from the authorStephen King.
I tried reading "Salem's Lot", I didn't understand the first 20 pages
...EPIC FAIL

My whole family loves him. My mum especially. I'm just following in footsteps :)

Read it read it read it!

No comments:

Post a Comment