Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

13 December, 2011

Chip Skylark

Unless you didn't know, Chip skylark is the guy who sings "shiny teeth and me" and other numerous songs from the cartoon "The Fairly odd parents"

but this is not what this post is about... well.

I'm getting a bird!!
You've probably never knew this but I'm totally in love with birds!

Only my closest friends know about this. Especially Atiyah, Nadhihah and Qistina because I sit close to them and I'm always rambling on and on about birds.

This is the type of bird I'm getting:


Because the bird I'm gettiing is blue, I had to have the name associated with "sky" so I wanted to name him Skylark or Skyler or Debbie

This is where (in my room) the bird will be situated at.
Ignore the messy room. No seriously, ignore it



 
I reused Pyssla beads to make this swing. awesome eh? haha
I'm a loser.. :(

Pretty boring post (yeah I know)
anyway, thanks for reading, you adorable siberian snowman :D

No comments:

Post a Comment