Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

12 December, 2011

about Jco....again

I really think I'm losing it...
you see, contrary to popular belief,
I'm not that that obsessed with Jco,

he's just someone I'm totally attracted to.
I don't go around saying that I love him.
I don't know him, vice versa.

e.g:
You don't go around saying "I love you"
to every single guy you have a crush on right?
or do you??
ehemm* Qistina

but lately, everyone I see becomes him..
its as if that person magically transfigurated into him.
Or someone has been slipping POLYJUICE POTIONNN!!!!!!!
naah, kidding.

everytime I see a guy from behind that looks like him, I'll be all
"Oh My God! its him! This is fate! we're going to get married!"

I just rolled on the floor laughing my arse off.
-_-
no, but seriously, I always think its him.

and his car! I always think its his car when its not!!
He drives a Black coloured ******* with the no.plate *******
If you spot this car, contact me.
I repeat, if you see this car, CONTACT ME.

Oh Hidayah, you sick, psychotic obsessed maniac.

Its something about:
The way you dress,
 the way you walk,
 the way you're beauty leaves me breathless,
If eyes couldd speak,
I woundn't have to talk.

That was a song. I'm not that jiwang :)
atleast I think so...

but why is his name Jco?
well I couldn't say his real name...soooo we made nicknames :)

e.g:
nicknames for guys we like but cant say real name code
(NFGWLBCSRNC):

Atiyah and Mimi likes- "ayam"
Qistina likes-"Iskandar"
Natasha liked- "Dia"
Fatin likes/liked-"Firaun"

lol, we're weird :D

No comments:

Post a Comment