Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

04 December, 2011

Weddings

For the last two days, I've been in Malacca.
Malacca is where my father used to live.
Its also is used to be my "kampung"

We were there because my cousin was getting married.
Semoga berbahagia, InsyaAllah :)

anyway, because we got the invitation late (I think)
we couldn't find a decent hotel because every freakin hotel seemed to be:
"Sorry, were fully booked. "

So, we stayed in a hotel which was..
I don't want to say crappy, because that's not very nice.
I mean for some, it may have been the best hotel they've been too.
But honestly honestly honestly?

There were stains on the floor and on the beds.

There seemed to be no plugs to charge our phones.
(we had to unplug the tv)

It was beside a graveyard.(talk about location :/ )

The walls were probably made of paper because I swear I could hear people singing Justin Bieber's "Somebody to love" on the other side.

There were two bunkbeds!?

the towels were all torn

The water ran really really slow.

all for RM250/night

WHAT?
yeah...

also, because it was "wedding" season, me, mum, Syafiqah and Sabrina started a conversation on Sabrina's marriage.
laugh out loud. No seriously, do it..

Apparently, on all three of my sisters' weddings, I would be:

-Playing the piano (I was thinking "nocturne" by Chopin)
and Maher zain's song.

-Playing the kompang( a traditional malay and arabic(?) instrument)
with my best friends Natasha and Shairah.

-Spokesperson. lol

I guess what I dislike about weddings is the ear pounding music they put on.
like seriously.. :/
I'm always shouting over the loud music like:
"THE BRIDE LOOKS PALE"
or
"I HAVE TO PEE"
hahah

Sadly, I didn't take any pictures because:
  •  My phone had no memory
  • Most of my family uses HTC and none of them have the cable
  • We left our camera
  • We don't own a DSLR :(

No comments:

Post a Comment