Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

30 December, 2011

lessons from Titanic

Yesterday, me and the gals watched Titanic at Mimi's house.
Besides making a million girls (and boys) across the globe weep endlessly wishing they had "Jack",
I just realised the most important lesson James Cameron was trying to teach:
The meaning of true love

what does a fiften year old know about true love, eh?

Well, I believe,

that true love can only be proved, at desperate times.
In this case, a sinking ship.

I believe that if someone truly loves you, they would die for you.
Just like how Jack would for Rose, and vice versa *sniff
So, if you merely have a boyfriend,
would you actually die for him?
kowing that, he's going to find another girl and live happily ever after,
while you're 6 foot under the ground.
meh, life's a b***h

So before saying "I love you" (especially to those 12 year olds -_-')
In you're head, think: If a car comes crashing to us right now, I'm gonna defend him.

haha...not gonna happen, mate :)

So instead of wallowing on the ground wishing you were out of the 'friendzone' with a guy you like,
spend time with the people who actually would die for you.
I'll leave it to you guys to guess who they are.
hint: They worked their butts of for you to live happy*

hmm...who could it be??

sincerely,
hdyh

No comments:

Post a Comment