Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

11 December, 2011

изменение :(

Change.

This is a story about change.

How people don't like changes and how they never see the good side of it.

I'm scared of not being in the same class as my beloved friends next year and repeat the whole process of

"what's you're name?"
"Last year, what class were you in?"
"Where do you live?"
"Do you like chicken or turkey?"

All that to make a new friend.'
Fitting in isn't the problem,
its being accepted and accepting it.

You have to pretend that you're all nice, and sweet.
But in reality, you're missing your friends and can't stand to repeat this again.
Accepting this new class and people you've never even seen before!

cikgu Saiful said before PMR:

"you have to fend for yourself, You and your friends will have to seperate eventually"

You keep saying to yourself, "it's only a year"
but you know that a year is
12 months,365 days long, 8,760 hours, 525,600 minutes ,and 31,536,000 seconds
Nothing in this world can sooth you at that moment.
nothing.

You pass by your former class and see your friends happily chatting,
being thankful they got in the same class,
you're heart aches and you suck up those tears.

You say to yourself:

"Why are you crying you idiot?"
"This is what you get for not studing"
"blame yourself!"
"This is your fault"
"This is a lesson Allah is trying to teach you"

As you've probably already guessed,
 this is a story...about me.

I take myself as a person who doesn't accept change easily.
Sometimes I wonder how I can live with my weakness.

What I really want now is,
to learn the beauty of change and acceptance.
How this small little speck, could transform your whole life.

InsyaAllah, with Allah's guidance,
I could achieve that.

No comments:

Post a Comment